Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons-Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His visible personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live an empowered and fruitful life according to God's calling.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that Christ’s command to the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We also subscribe to the Lausanne Covenant.